Webinars are streaming media presentations that feature synchronized audio and PowerPoint slides in an interactive format where the audience can ask questions of the presenters. Attendees register beforehand to attend these free, roughly one-hour live online discussions via their computers. The discussions are recorded and are then available on-demand for a year following the event.
Why Sponsor a Webinar?
Webinars are our most complete lead-generation product, with exceptional performance in the following areas:
- Detailed lead data on each registrant, including their interactions with the presentation
- An opportunity to present alongside our editorial team, offering superior thought-leadership positioning
- Branding on all pre-event marketing and during the event
- Webinars are excellent at identifying purchasers late in their buying process, as they’re nearing a buying decision
- White-glove customer service that handles all the details
How Do Webinars Work?
Control’s editors work with your marketing and subject matter experts to develop and moderate a compelling online presentation and discussion, including live Q&A with attendees. For added credibility, a guest speaker in the form of a current end user or analyst typically is invited to speak as well. The webcast is promoted to the process automation community through e-newsletters, alerts and other traffic drivers. A digital strategist actively manages promotional efforts to ensure registration expectations are met. Corporate branding and resource links for the sponsoring company are built into the webcast interface. Click here to view a recent webcast.