Somewhere in between a white paper and an in-person presentation, webcasts have proven themselves to be an effective means of communicating complex messages in a cost-effective manner over the Internet.
For the webcast consumer, the simultaneous delivery of graphical and auditory information can convey certain concepts more effectively than the written word or an audio recording alone. And, when webcasts are delivered on-demand, viewers can interact with webcast content at their own pace and on their own terms, regardless of time or travel restrictions.
For technology suppliers, producing or sponsoring a webcast provides an opportunity to influence potential purchasers early in the buying cycle, during problem identification and solution exploration. Webcast sponsors/providers have the opportunity to position their brands as market leaders in the technology arena in question, as potential purchasers move further into the technology evaluation cycle. Required registration for webcast download provides a source of high-value, self-qualified sales leads.
- Promotion: ControlGlobal.com webcasts are promoted to process automation community through e-newsletters as well as other traffic drivers leading to your registration page. A client services specialist will actively manage the promotion to be sure registration expectations are met. Corporate Branding and resource links for the sponsoring company are built into the webcast interface.
- Platform, Production & Hosting Services: Include complete audio production and editing; integration and synchronization with visual content; hosting and on-demand streaming of content for one year.
- Registration and Lead Generation: Registration form includes up to three custom demographic questions, developed in conjunction with sponsoring company. Real-time reporting on viewer registration, post program survey and e-mail Q&A are provided. Typical expectation is 50 to 100+ qualified viewers/leads for each webcast campaign.
Four Content Options at Different Price Points
- Sponsor-Supplied Webcast, Production and Promotion: Similar to a supplier-written white paper, the sponsor-supplied webcast is based on Powerpoint slides and verbal commentary provided by the sponsor organization. Must meet editorial standards for muted commercialism. Recommended duration of no more than 30 minutes. Pricing of $13,500 gross includes other general parameters as described above.
- Sponsor-Supplied Webcast, Promotion Only: This option presumes a pre-existing webcast and registration page already developed and posted on the sponsor’s site. Pricing of $4,700 gross includes three-month promotion campaign, as outlined above, with direct link to pre-existing registration page and webcast. Again, must meet editorial standards for muted commercialism. Recommended duration of no more than 30 minutes. Registration and lead capture are responsibility of sponsor organization.
- Sponsor-Underwritten, Independent Webcast: Features 10-30 minute webcast of content on a selected technology topic, created and executed by the magazine’s editorial staff. Sponsor benefits by affiliating itself with the topic in question; corporate branding and resource links for sponsoring company are built into the webcast interface. Includes other Promotion and Registration/Lead Generation program components as outlined above; total gross investment of $15,900.
- Custom Webcast with Sponsor Participation: This webcast alternative features custom webcast content development, with participation of the editorial staff, sponsor personnel, and others in the form of a multi-speaker or roundtable presentation. This option includes all general parameters as outlined above for total gross investment of $20,600.
In addition to the above options, a variety of other custom configurations are available on a custom basis. Among these options is:
- Promotion to multiple Putman Media magazine audiences, or to specific job title, regional, or industry demographic groups across the Putman Media database. Our sister publications include Chemical Processing, Food Processing, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, and Plant Services. Pricing dependent on demographic reach selected.