Pharmaceutical Manufacturing‘s unique lead-generation programs are based on best practices in permission marketing: offer high-value content related to a specific technology purchase decision or topic, and interested prospects will offer their contact information in exchange, giving you implicit permission to market to them.
- Program mechanics are relatively straightforward:
- Your company sponsors and/or supplies an appropriate piece of high-value content. (If you can’t supply an appropriate piece of content, we can create one for you.)
- We create a custom registration page including up to three unique qualifying questions that must be completed in order to download the content in question.
- We promote this “gated asset” to our e-newsletter subscribers and site visitors.
- Upon download, these sales leads are yours for further qualification and follow up.
The most common type of sponsored content offered through Pharmaceutical Manufacturing’s lead-generation channels is the white paper, although other content types also have proven effective lead-generation offers. Other types of content that can be sponsored and promoted through Pharmamanufacturing.com include:
- Audio Podcasts
- Application notes
- Pre-recorded webcasts
- Downloadable software applications
- Repackaged, bundled editorial articles on a particular topic
- Sponsored Video
Pricing for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing‘s digital lead-generation programs starts at $5,300 gross, which includes a two-month promotion period—typically kicked off by prominent placement in a Pharmamanufacturing.com Premium Content Alert enewsletter. Additional promotional efforts to be managed by a Pharmamanufacturing.com client services specialist to ensure lead-generation quality and quantity expectations are met.
For more information on Pharmaceutical Manufacturing‘s lead generation programs, please contact Mark Wiebusch, Publisher, at email@example.com (Phone: 440-915-4773 or your appropriate regional sales manager.)