What Are Webinars?
Webinars are streaming media presentations that feature synchronized audio and PowerPoint slides in an interactive format where the audience can ask questions of the presenters. Most often done live, attendees register beforehand to attend these free, roughly one-hour online discussions via their computers. The discussions are recorded and are then available on-demand for a year following the event.
Why Sponsor a Webinar?
Webinars are our most complete lead-generation product, with exceptional performance in the following areas:
- Lead volumes in excess of 200
- Detailed lead data on each registrant, including their interactions with the presentation
- An opportunity to present alongside our editorial team, offering superior thought-leadership positioning
- Branding on all pre-event marketing and during the event
- Webinars are excellent at identifying purchasers late in their buying process, as they’re nearing a buying decision
- White-glove customer service that handles all the details
How Do Webinars Work?
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing webcasts are an exclusive sponsorship opportunity. Start by selecting a topic you’d like to cover. Again, we’ll handle every single detail of making the event happen and getting an audience to attend. You just need to focus on finding your speakers and developing great content.
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing videos help position vendors as partners for product development projects and give your potential customers information on emerging market trends.
You company teams with Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Putman Media to film and produce a custom video on a topic of your choice, or you can sponsor a video that is already planned or submit your own non-promotional video. Videos can include a compelling call-to-action that allows viewers ultimate flexibility in response. Sponsored videos are promoted through Multimedia Alerts and other e-newsletters; the sponsorship is exclusive and enduring for as long as the video is posted.