To present leading edge content that showcases and promotes the optimization of the manufacturing process and related assets, maintaining the plant infrastructure and ensuring reliable production capabilities in a safe, energy efficient and environmentally responsible facility.
The $300 Billion MRO Market
- New plant construction, expansion
- Optimization of production and manufacturing capabilities
- Reliability of plant assets and related infrastructure
- Continuous redesign, repair and replacement
- Government regulations
- Energy and environmental challenges
- Workforce reductions
- Investor expectations
- Budget pressures
Plant Services Mission
To support and promote…
- Excellence in Maintenance
- Asset Management
- Plant Optimization
Along with Plant Services, PlantServices.com and Plant Services E-Newsletters reach a monthly world wide audience of more than 150,000 professionals responsible for optimizing the productivity and insuring the reliability of manufacturing plants, facilities and utilities in North America and across the globe.
- Plant & Department Management
- Plant Maintenance & Supervisory
- Plant Operations
- Information Technology
Domestically, Plant Services reaches over 35,000 medium to large manufacturing plants across all U.S. processing and OEM industries, including utilities and power generation facilities.