Plant Services focuses exclusively on the MRO/ End User Market, addressing ROI by minimizing lifecycle cost: the per-unit-production expenditure to own an asset and keep it performing its function over its design life, from conceptualization and specification through installation, operation and maintenance to decommissioning and disposal.
Download Plant Services’ 2015 Editorial Calendar
We cover all the current issues relating to plant reliability, performance, operations and physical assets of a modern industrial facility:
- Energy Consumption & Power Generation
- Steam and Compressed Air
- Building Envelope… roofs…doors…floors…lighting
- Outsourcing & Services
- Maintenance & Repair
- Asset Management
- Fluid Handling
- Material Handling
- Plant Optimization
- Production Management
- Predictive Maintenance
- EAM / CMMS
- Controls & Instrumentation
- Safety, Security, Compliance
- Electric Motors
- Power Transmission
- Pumps & Seals
- Production Equipment & Machinery
Download Plant Services’ Editorial Guidlines
Four Pillars Support Plant Success
Plant Services supports our readers’ progress by focusing on four critical elements:
- Maintenance: Maximizing uptime through wrench efficiency.
- Reliability: Condition-based practices to ensure equipment availability.
- Engineering: Planning and design for optimal processes.
- Production: Key operations procedures that drive profitability.
Thomas Wilk, Editor in Chief, Plant Services Magazine
Tom joined the Putman Media editorial team in 2014, and previously was Content Strategist / Mobile Media Manager at Panduit, breaking new ground for that company in the areas of digital content strategy and mobile app development. Prior to Panduit, Tom was lead editor for Battelle Memorial Institute’s Environmental Restoration team, and taught business and technical writing at Ohio State University for eight years. Tom holds a BA from the University of Illinois and an MA from Ohio State University, and is an avid hiker and runner. He may be reached at 630-467-1300 ext. 412 or email@example.com.
Read about our editorial lineup.