Plant Services focuses exclusively on the MRO/ End User Market, addressing ROI by minimizing lifecycle cost: the per-unit-production expenditure to own an asset and keep it performing its function over its design life, from conceptualization and specification through installation, operation and maintenance to decommissioning and disposal.
Download Plant Services’ 2015 Editorial Calendar
We cover all the current issues relating to plant reliability, performance, operations and physical assets of a modern industrial facility:
- Energy Consumption & Power Generation
- Steam and Compressed Air
- Building Envelope… roofs…doors…floors…lighting
- Outsourcing & Services
- Maintenance & Repair
- Asset Management
- Fluid Handling
- Material Handling
- Plant Optimization
- Production Management
- Predictive Maintenance
- EAM / CMMS
- Controls & Instrumentation
- Safety, Security, Compliance
- Electric Motors
- Power Transmission
- Pumps & Seals
- Production Equipment & Machinery
Download Plant Services’ Editorial Guidlines
Four Pillars Support Plant Success
Plant Services supports our readers’ progress by focusing on four critical elements:
- Maintenance: Maximizing uptime through wrench efficiency.
- Reliability: Condition-based practices to ensure equipment availability.
- Engineering: Planning and design for optimal processes.
- Production: Key operations procedures that drive profitability.
Mike Bacidore, Editor in Chief, Plant Services Magazine
Mike Bacidore has been an integral part of the Putman Media editorial team since 2007, when he was managing editor of Control Design magazine. Previously, he was editorial director at Hughes Communications and a portfolio manager of the human resources and labor law areas at Wolters Kluwer. Bacidore holds a BA from the University of Illinois and an MBA from Lake Forest Graduate School of Management. He is an award-winning columnist, earning a Gold Regional Award and a Silver National Award from the American Society of Business Publication Editors. He may be reached at 630-467-1300 ext. 444 or email@example.com.
Read about our editorial lineup.