Plant Services: Smart solutions for maintenance and reliability
The MRO market, which Plant Services has served for over 40 years, is undergoing a rapid and dramatic redefinition across all touch points – from the makeup and responsibilities of plant teams to the tools and platforms that are critical to getting the job done. Today, maintenance professionals are highly trained and educated, and are looked upon as an essential part of the overall production team. They are responsible for managing processes in which they analyze machine data, predict breakdowns, and implement procedures to address potential problems without affecting overall throughput – in essence, making sure that the asset or machine doesn’t break down in the first place.
Along with these changes, the information needs of plant professionals have evolved as well. Factory automation, remote and OEM-based condition monitoring, cloud-based analytics, smart connected assets, and mobility are driving innovations in how plant professionals gather, access, analyze, report, and act on machine data in real time and 24/7. Staying abreast of these trends requires access to the latest content and training and content – knowledge that helps users present the business case to management for investments in technology and partnerships with vendors that will ensure asset reliability.
Plant Services delivers leading-edge content that showcases smart manufacturing processes and reliable asset management while generating action that promotes safe, sustainable plant operations. We maintain a long-standing market leader position by balancing traditional practitioner knowledge with coverage of new technologies, and by publishing exclusive content from leading and respected industry contributors. Our publication continues to evolve with industry changes, delivering content across multiple platforms that helps connect readers with the solution, approach, or service that best fits their need, when and where they need it.
Key elements of Plant Services include:
- A wide variety of technical content from feature articles, blogs, case histories, and product releases to webcasts, how-to videos, and podcasts
- Our cover story series, which takes a monthly deep dive into issues that both disrupt the industry and drive best practices and profitability
- A robust white paper library that showcases thought leadership from industry professionals and vendors
- Our CMMS/EAM Software Review, managed by Plant Services Contributing Editor and long-standing industry leader David Berger, which enables users to compare and score products across a wide range of parameters, as well as save and share their results
- Our Training and Career Center, which allows users to search for training courses, informative literature and careers that will help them reach their full potential
- Our on-demand library of webcasts and fundamentals presentations, which enables users to access and engage in lively discussions on challenging industry issues
Our goal at Plant Services is to connect user decision makers with vendors that can help them overcome their challenges and solve their problems. We assist our clients in generating the highest return on their marketing investment by combining exceptional content with exceptional customer service, and will work with you to develop and execute targeted, integrated marketing campaigns that earn competitive advantage by enhancing your brand while generating leads for your sales teams.
From uptime and availability to shutdowns and safety, from planning and design to optimal processes and smart operations, Plant Services serves the industry with the breadth, depth, and vision that readers have come to expect from the industry-leading media resource.
Download Plant Services’ current Editorial Calendar, or contact a sales rep.